SCROLL DOWN FOR THE CLICKABLE INDEX:
When you finish part 6 of the resonance repatterning training, Five Element and Meridians, you are ready to start the certification process. Unlike many other organizations we have a certifying body; the RPA. Resonance Repatterning teachers and others are approved by the RPA to be designated observers and you have the option to demonstrate your skills with them in person or online. When a student has completed all the requirements Designated Observers recommend them for certification with the RPA.
Are you curious about what is involved? or not sure if you really need to become certified? Please join me for an online community event where I will address everything you need to know, step by step, about becoming a RPA certified practitioner. – Ardis Ozborn
The links below will fast forward you to different sections of the video:
- What is the RPA?
- Skills Development Routines
- What Are the Requirements? When Can You Start ‘Counting’ Requirements Completed?
- When do I schedule my observations?
- What do we look for in an observation?
- How long does it take?
- Carolyn Winter introduces the Repatterning Practitioners Association and where to register
Carolyn Winter Holographic Coach