People become practitioners of Resonance Repatterning for a number of reasons but for many having an experience of a powerful shift in energy, a profound insight, or delightful synchronicity was not only convincing but compelling. In my case, I initially had to… just had to know more and then help others. It became a calling that delivered on what I perceived as my purpose. The power of this system seemed obvious to me from the first introductory class as it was the culmination of all of spirituality and quantum science I had become familiar with – made practical.
So it was a surprise to me, that others especially clients I initially served didn’t get it or at least not right away. In the beginning, it was easy for me to entrain with a client predisposition that the session didn’t work. Helping clients find the results of every session then became part of my path to learning how to serve them well with this system of healing. In my quest I came to understand several key points and how they applied differently to each client. Here is a sampling…
- Clients sometimes tell me … “We did that repatterning last time.” I reply that no two sessions are the same even if it is the same problem. Something else is likely to emerge from the depths of our unconscious mind for clearing in each session.
- expected results are not guaranteed; what we want and what our ‘system’ is asking for or needs may be completely different. Repatterning delivers the latter first.
- results sometimes happen just as precisely as we intend. At other times, our inner wisdom intervenes and takes us up the higher road of transformation. I recall a client whose specific goals did not crystallize instead a family tragedy called her focus elsewhere. In hindsight the session had helped to make that transition as a true priority.
- it takes awareness and integration to notice a shift; the higher that awareness coherence exists the greater a shift will be. Writing down a few thoughts and observations in a journal still works.
- If we dismiss the small the bigger miracles also go un-noticed. It is no coincidence that Chloe has an appreciation question placed in the orientation key. The limbic brain loves to build on what we are noticing. A client with money issues joined one of my Money Happens programs. Initially, as a result of the session he found small change on the side-walk. Even though it barely made a difference to his finances, he appreciated it like it was a million dollars. A few weeks later he found a $20 bill. Things spiralled up from there.
- Repatterning is not a magic bullet, but if we take the time to integrate the session we may very well experience delightful unexpected surprises and easily recognize outstanding results.
Helping clients interpret session results is an art in itself. What experiences have you had?
With light and love